Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Fish Creek Park - Hull's Wood

Today, we went to Fish Creek Park, Hull's Wood area. We were investigating the relationship between human and natural systems, as well as beginning to explore waste in our world.

- I built a snowman - 2! (ZM)
- We found this fort made out of sticks and wires (SF)
- We found a beaver dam and we think there was a snake in it (ZG)
- I built a giant snow ball and destroyed it (JL)
- We found a caution tape on a tree (RS)
- At Fish Creek we found a fence which had a 'Rewilding sign (orange fence against the creek) (PS)
- There was an animal motion camera on a tree to catch pictures of animals with motion (LJ)
- I found a log, a tree with a bunch of holes in it (AF)
- My toes hurt (EM)
- We found a plastic car (GB)
- I climbed a tree and hanged backwards from a branch (MH)
- We saw the beehive (AM). Or was it a fungus?
- We saw ducks playing in the slush (RJ)

Reminders:
- Tomorrow is Valentines Day. We will have a short classroom celebration time in the afternoon. Please see an earlier email from me for the names of our classmates.
- No school Thursday or Friday (teachers convention)
- No school Monday (Family Day)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Week!

Hello grade 4s and families. We are headed into our final week of the school year. We have some fun celebrations ahead! I have added a co...