Wednesday, March 18, 2020

An Update from Ms. Brandley

Hello Room 3 families!

I hope that you are doing well and staying healthy. Grade 4s - I sure am missing all of your smiling faces! Know that I am thinking of you. Mrs. Michiels also sends her best.

I realize that this is a stressful time for many, but please know that everyone at Maple Ridge School is working hard to prepare for our next steps.

I hope that many of you were/are able to pick up your personal belongings this week. If you have been unable to for any reason, or have items that were not made available to you - rest assured there will be additional chances after spring break.

I have provided a link below that provides some ideas for at home learning that you may find beneficial.

https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/default.aspx

Please continue to check the CBE homepage for the latest updates.

Take care,
Ms. Brandley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Week!

Hello grade 4s and families. We are headed into our final week of the school year. We have some fun celebrations ahead! I have added a co...